Introducing the most popular RaceSafe body protector available in child sizes and the latest in lightweight, breathable protection. Designed to offer unrivaled freedom & movement, whilst maintaining the highest level of BETA 2018 (Level 3) protection available.
Updated for 2020, the contour design offers an improved fit, with the versatility to fit all shapes & sizes of rider.
Maximum Protection: reassurance of the highest European & BETA 2018 Level 3 protection.
Ultra-Lightweight: Racesafe’s lightest ever Level 3 protection, developed using the latest foam combinations & technology.
Breathable: heat generated is released via the perforated protection & breathable net outer.
Flexible: independently hinged sections combined with elasticated adjustment create unique levels of movement & comfort.
Safety Standard: BETA 2018 (Level 3) & EN13158:2018 (Level 3) protection.
Materials: Breathable Net Outer 100% Polyester
|CHEST||OVER THE SHOULDER||SHORT BACK||REG BACK||LONG BACK||X-LONG BACK|
|CHILDS SMALL||22.8 – 25.2||22.4 – 25.6||13.2||14.2||15.2||16.1|
|CHILDS MEDIUM||26 – 29.1||26 – 29.1||15||15.9||16.9||17.9|
|CHILDS LARGE||28.7 – 31.9||29.5 – 32.7||16.7||17.7||18.7||19.7|
|CHILDS LARGE TALL||28.7 – 31.9||33.1 – 36.6||17.7||18.7||19.7||20.7|
|CHILDS X-LARGE||31.5 – 34.6||29.5 – 32.7||17.5||18.5||19.5||20.5|
|CHILDS X-LARGE TALL||31.5 – 34.6||33.1 – 36.6||18.9||19.9||20.9||21.7|
|ADULT XS||33.5 – 37||33.1 – 36.6||18.9||19.9||20.9||21.9|
|ADULT XS TALL||33.5 – 37||37 – 40.9||19.9||20.9||21.9||22.8|
|ADULT SMALL||35.8 – 39.4||33.1 – 36.6||18.9||19.9||20.9||21.9|
|ADULT SMALL TALL||35.8 – 39.4||37 – 40.9||19.9||20.9||21.9||22.8|
|ADULT MEDIUM||38.2 – 42.5||33.1 – 36.6||19.3||20.3||21.3||22.2|
|ADULT MEDIUM TALL||38.2 – 42.5||37 – 40.9||20.3||21.3||22.2||23.2|
|ADULT LARGE||42.1 – 46.1||33.1 – 36.6||18.9||19.9||20.9||21.9|
|ADULT LARGE TALL||42.1 – 46.1||37 – 40.9||20.3||21.3||22.2||23.2|
|ADULT X-LARGE||45.7 – 50.4||33.1 – 36.6||18.9||19.9||20.9||21.9|
|ADULT X-LARGE TALL||45.7 – 50.4||37 – 40.9||20.9||21.9||22.8||23.8|
The starting size, based on your chest measurement.
- Over light clothing, place a tape measure close up under the arms & measure the fullest part of the chest.
- The correct size should be a snug fit within the adjustment available from the side, without being too tight or restrictive.
Over the Shoulder: The correct fit option, based on your body length.
- From your natural tipping point at the front (approx.. one inch below the ribs), up over the shoulder & down to the level point on the back.
- The correct fit should ensure the foam segments at the front are long enough to cover the bottom ribs, whilst not being too long to restrict movement.
The correct back option, based on your back length.
- Take a back measurement from the C7 vertebrae (prominent one at the base of your neck) down to where the body protector should finish.
- Sat in the saddle, measure down to approx 3/4 finger width clearance above the seat.
- The correct fit should provide both lower back protection & a full range of movement, without the saddle interfering.
How to fit: