Printable hunter jumper rider and dressage rider craft with pages you can color and build. A fun project for equestrian programs, horseback riding summer camps, riding schools, pony clubs, and any kids who love horses. Project includes three PDF pages that are available after purchase for 7 days.
- Print, color, and cut out the horse, saddles, riders, and jumps. Card stock weight paper gives the toy more structure.
- Punch holes and use brads to connect the joints. Brads can be purchased at craft stores such as Michaels.
- Customize your horse with a horse blanket, saddle pads, saddles, & manes.
- Glue onto wooded dowel or straw.
- Use the horse puppet for fun play and decor.