This equestrian vaulting instructor interview is the third video in a series of educational videos intended to teach children about different horse sports. Vaulting is gymnastics on horseback and amazing to watch!
For the video series, I ask each horse sport instructor the same seven or eight questions in an interview format and then do a little hands on learning as a way to help to expose a whole new generation of kids to different horse sports in 4-6 minute long informational videos.
The questions I ask each instructor:
- What is your experience with the sport?
- What level of experience do you recommend a kid have before they start learning your sport?
- What basic skills do you teach kids in the first few lessons?
- What do you wear to lessons?
- What type of tack and equipment do you need?
- What types of horses/ponies are good for the sport?
- What types of competitions are there in the sport?
- What do you wear in competitions?
We have filmed interviews with combined driving, hunter, show jumper, eventing, polo, and equestrian vaulting instructors. I will post those videos as the editing is completed.
View this video and others on YouTube: https://youtu.be/6APMFyoJ5XY